Saturday, August 4, 2007

In the beginning ...

I am starting a blog of notes about GNU/Linux.

GNU/Linux is an important part of my life, but I am not a developer. This BLOG will be a means of organizing my thoughts about GNU/Linux, it's place in my life, and thinking about what I can do to give something back to the Community.

As a Gentoo User, I noticed a need for user feedback and participation, mentioned recently by Danial Robbins, original architect of Gentoo, in his BLOG,

I also need to keep track of my own meanderings, on the continuing learning journey of using GNU/Linux and Free Software generally.

No comments:

Thoughts about Manjaro, Endeavour, and Gentoo: Recent Dives into the rabbit holes

I have tried Endeavour Linux in the past; something always feels wrong about it.  It has some good points, though.  When I saw it overtook M...